BOOST is a free, 12-month, incubator programme, being run in association with The Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed (IPSE).
The programme has been designed to guide freelancers through the beginning of their self-employed journey, as well as those looking strengthen the foundations of their existing business. It will provide you with the knowledge, support and protection you need to get going.
Wandsworth Council is sponsoring 15 places for Wandsworth residents to join the programme, which commences in July, for free. Another cohort will be available in the autumn.
Benefits participants will receive include:
- Access to approximately 30 webinars and events – covering topics such as: marketing, sales, winning briefs, and finance – throughout the year
- Monthly templates, guides, and advice to strengthen your business, sales, marketing, and financial knowledge.
- Free basic IPSE membership
- Unlimited access to a free legal and tax helpline
- Up to four hours of 1-1 advice with a Wandsworth based accountancy firm
- Contract and invoice templates
- Business plan/cashflow templates
- Podcasts and blogs
To apply, download and fill out the form below and email it to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 5 July 2021
IPSE, the Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed, is the largest association of independent professionals in the EU, representing freelancers, contractors, consultants and self-employed people from every sector of the UK economy. ipse.co.uk