Made in Wandsworth
Recognising the talent and creativity of local artists and crafts makers in the borough.
Celebrating creativity and craftsmanship, this category is in recognition of all things made in Wandsworth. It recognises the talent and creativity of local artists and crafts makers in the borough, who painstakingly persevere to create their wares using traditional methods, skills, and techniques and who are bringing exciting products and goods to market.
Whether this is art, crafts, or design, we want to acknowledge how designers, makers and manufacturers are continuing Wandsworth’s proud tradition as a place where things are made.
Whatever entrants create, it will be of exceptional quality, and the winner will combine their creativity with a keen sense of business acumen. Examples of eligible businesses include artists, sculptors, illustrators, jewellery-makers, designers of clothing, accessories, or interior and lifestyle products and more.
The judges will be keen to know:
- Why are you passionate about your industry?
- Evidence of your business achievements over the past year
- What activities have been instrumental in the growth of your business
Briefly describe (up to 400 words) the nominee’s successful business performance, growth, and achievements since 1st January 2020, explaining why the achievements you have highlighted are unique or significant. Please include the nominee’s website and social media handles.
Please also submit 2 – 5 photographs (or a video) along with the brief statement about your work.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be based in the borough of Wandsworth in the UK.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judges reserve the right to check the information contained in the nomination.
- By entering the awards, you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken.
- Finalists will receive a complimentary ticket and a discounted ticket for the Women’s Enterprise Day 2024 event. Finalists must be available to attend the awards presentation.
- The Council reserves the right to retain entries, photographs and filming from the Women’s Enterprise Day event for subsequent publication.