Join this online webinar to find out more about safety at work in restaurants offering takeaway or delivery services during Coronavirus.
The UK Government, in consultation with industry, has produced guidance for businesses in England, to help ensure workplaces are as safe as possible. Join this free webinar, hosted by the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, to find out more about how to make your workplace COVID-secure.
This webinar is designed to be relevant for any food preparation or food service setting where food is sold for takeaway or delivery. For example:
- pubs and restaurants operating as take-aways
- food to go
- food delivery
- takeaways and mobile catering
- contract catering at the point of service to the consumer, such as in offices or similar environments
It also applies to the food services provided by businesses. It does not apply to food preparation or food service in clinical or healthcare settings.
Register for this free webinar here.
How to join the webinar:
- You will receive a link to the online event page after you complete your registration. You will also receive reminders and links from Eventbrite 48 hours, 2 hours, and 15 minutes before the event starts.
- Use the link in the email to access the online event page (you will need to sign into Eventbrite).
- Further technical details on how to watch the webinar are available on the event detail page after you register.