Want to develop your communication skills?
Delivered by Wandsworth Lifelong Learning (WLL) as part of their Have a Go Month Campaign, the intention is that this free session will help you develop your communication skills. By the end of this course you will:
- Controlling and contributing to meetings
- Making your questions count
- Barriers to listening
- Effective listening
- Positive messages
- Saying No
- Nonverbal communication
- Sensitivity to others
- Action plan
All this will give you new techniques and knowledge that you can then implement for longer term impact.
Registration deadline: 22nd September
Book your free place here.
The course is free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
*All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.