The London Growth Hub has launched the ‘COVID-19 Business Help Series’, which is a series of highly informative free webinars delivered by expert speakers and carefully designed to guide London’s small businesses across various problem areas, as they navigate the challenges of COVID-19.
Small business continuity planning and supply chains
During these turbulent times, building business resilience has proven to be more critical than ever to protect your business. Central to successfully mitigating the impacts of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), is developing and implementing effective supply chain risk management and business continuity strategies.
This free London Growth Hub webinar will help guide you through creating a robust business continuity plan that will help your business with the challenges faced during COVID-19 and beyond. Join Australia’s #1 Small Business Author and TEDx speaker, Andrew Griffiths to gain insights on tackling a COVID-19 supply chain-related crisis and build your ability to respond and secure the supply.
What will you learn?
- To create a business continuity plan
- How to assess the short-term, medium-term and long-term challenges
- To identify ways to get the business back on track after a disruption
- You will learn how to mitigate future risks
- How to adapt your supply chain to manage and minimise disruption
- How to uncover alternative sources of supply
- How to address and manage challenging suppliers issues
- And more!
Book your place on this free webinar here.