See the strategies that drive today’s biggest brands.
Step into the world of digital marketing with General Assembly. During this online introductory workshop, explore the components of brand building and see how modern marketers drive successful campaigns using content, email, social media, paid advertising channels and more. Using real-world case studies, you’ll:
- Break down the components of a digital marketing campaign.
- Survey today’s digital marketing landscape and its career opportunities.
- Learn to approach a marketing campaign by identifying your objectives first.
- Get hands-on practice identifying key performance indicators (KPIs).
- The class is delivered completely online.
- You will be provided with a link to the platform on the day of the class.
- This class requires a computer/laptop and a strong internet connection.
Book your place on this online class here.
About the Instructor:
Kristy LaPlante is a senior digital marketing leader specialising in cross-channel digital media planning and strategy. She’s worked directly with numerous industries including Retail, CPG, Travel, Media, Entertainment, Finance, Healthcare and Non-profits. Kristy is currently and independent consultant and Founder of Insight DCS, LLC and has worked with a number of iconic global brands. She was recently named one of LuxuryDaily Magazine’s “Top 25 Marketing Women to Watch” list.