A lot of freelancers are facing a real challenge during the current climate of COVID-19. Growth & Grace Collective wanted to host a session to support freelancers, so have teamed up with UnderPinned to host this webinar.
This session will explore:
- Top tips for working productively from home
- How to have a successful career during COVID-19
- Where to find new work opportunities
- How to pitch yourself
- Resources to navigate government support
About the guest speaker
Albert Azis-Clauson, CEO and Co-Founder of freelance platform UnderPinned, will be sharing actionable advice and support for freelancers and small businesses to help them cope during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Introduction & presentation
- Open Q&A to the community
Please note that the webinar will last an hour and a video link will be sent 24 hours before the start time.
The webinar will be hosted by Jess Gosling – Founder of Growth & Grace Collective.
Book your place on this free webinar here.