Delivered by Enterprise Nation, The Food Exchange is an online event for those looking to start or grow a food or drink business where you can meet retail buyers, brand buyers, industry leaders and learn how to grow your food business online.
At the virtual event you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from retail and brand buyers on how to get your products stocked
- Hear top tips for growing your business from inspirational entrepreneurs
- Pitch your brand to Al Overton (buying director of Planet Organic) to find out how you can get your products stocked
- Hear how The Woolf’s Kitchen founder is growing her brand
- Gain top tips for growing your brand on a budget
- Hear how Lexi’s Treats got stocked in ASDA stores across the UK
- Find out about business support available to you
- Understand how to grow an organic following
Tickets are £13 – £15
Find out more and book your place here.
Do you need advice and support for your Wandsworth business? Wandsworth Council has partnered with the London Business Hub to provide free 1-1 expert advice to start, sustain and grow your business. Book your free session here.