At a time of national and global change, it is crucial that the UK continues to provide the best possible environment for research and innovation to flourish.
Britain is a global leader when it comes to innovation and its major commitments are to increase public R&D spending to £22 billion by 2024-25.
The Chancellor announced that UK businesses driving innovation and development will be helped through the Coronavirus outbreak with a £1.25 billion government support package.
The comprehensive package includes the Future Fund, a new £500 million loan scheme for high-growth firms, and £750 million of targeted support for small and medium-sized businesses focusing on research and development that will be available through Innovate UK‘s grants and loan scheme. Innovate UK will also increase support for existing customers and firms who don’t currently receive funding from the national innovation agency.
Join this 1-hour free webinar covering:
- The Future Fund and the Innovate UK support available for SMEs
- How R&D tax reliefs can help with cash flow stress right now
- How a cutting-edge engineering company specialising in motor sports has developed novel solutions to clients’ challenges by transferring knowledge and technology from one sector to another
Joining the panel will be:
- Julian Bowrey, Regional Manager East & South East Midlands, Innovate UK
- Vic Ulfik, Head of Research & Development, Fortus
- Kieron Salter, Managing Director, KW Special Projects
Who should attend?
UK start-ups and scale-ups who are creating technologies and jobs that are critical to the development of life-changing breakthroughs and enhancements in the areas of healthcare, finance, communication, education, work and beyond.
Register for this free webinar here.