Are you interested in showing your customers, partners and staff how your business or organisation is going to come back strongly from the recent crisis?
If so, this webinar is for you.
Featuring the art of communications which cut through the noise and get noticed, strategies for connecting with old and new customers, and ways to inspire your workforce. All the tricks for talking effectively to your community will be covered, from social and conventional media, to your website, email and video.
About your host
Simon Hall runs his own media and public relations agency, Creative Warehouse, and is a journalist, author, business coach and university tutor.
He teaches communications, media and business skills at the University of Cambridge, and has eight novels published, all in the crime and thriller genre.
Previously, he was a broadcaster for twenty years, mostly as a BBC Television, Radio and Online News Correspondent, specialising in business and economics, and home affairs.
What will be covered?
- How to cut through the noise and command attention
- The critical importance of character in your communications
- Structuring your story to keep a reader engaged
- Tricks and tips to keep your key messages memorable
- The beautiful art of brevity; less work for more impact