ACAS have arranged a free webinar to provide advice to employers to help manage the impact of the coronavirus crisis.
This webinar outlines practical measures that can be taken, best practice in terms of updating and communicating policies and the duty of care responsibilites of the employer. Details of the Government support and resources being made available to employers will also be provided.
Included in this session:
- Practical steps that can help reduce the spread of the virus
- Effective ways of communicating with employees
- Equipping managers with accurate information and resources
- Self-isolation, time off, sickness certification and sick pay
- What to do if an employee becomes ill
- Altering working hours, shift patterns and working arrangements
- Remote working and increasing the use of technology
Register for the webinar here.