If you run a business with a physical shop or service on the high street (whether a restaurant, café, retail shop, beauty salon, hairdressers or other), there are specific logistical hurdles to address and overcome. However, there are also positive opportunities with a renewed focus on local communities, independent retailers and the new Class E planning classification all mean the positivehs do outweigh the negatives.
Join this free webinar, delivered by the British Library Business and IP Centre, to get tried and tested practical solutions to the challenges you face as a shop owner, as well as advice on taking advantage of the opportunities available to you.
The session will focus on:
- Planning ahead with insights on high street trends
- How to find the right location for your premises
- How to focus on what and where is making you money
- Streamline options to adapt to low staffing and goods supply
- Continuing to re-open and introduce new services
Book your free place here.
Do you need advice and support for your Wandsworth business? Wandsworth Council has partnered with the London Business Hub to provide free 1-1 expert advice to start, sustain and grow your business. Book your free session here.