Wandsworth Council has partnered with IPSE to deliver this webinar, which will give you the opportunity to learn about self-employment, what it takes to be self-employed and explore if it’s right for you. Join IPSE’s Director of Policy, Andy Chamberlain, and Economic Policy Adviser, Ryan Barnett, for this webinar which will cover all the basics of self-employment/freelancing.
The webinar will cover:
- Business structure – sole trader or limited company?
- Taxation – self-assessment; corporation tax and VAT
- Understanding the personal and professional requirements of becoming self-employed
- Employment rights – most of which don’t apply, but some do
- IPSE research – satisfaction amongst the self-employed; earnings and confidence
There will also be opportunities to ask your questions during the webinar.
Please note that this event is only available to Wandsworth business owners/residents. Book your free place here. Joining details will be sent out shortly before the event.
IPSE are offering £100 off their premium IPSE Plus membership (usually priced at £266+VAT) for attendees of the webinar. It is valid from 27th October for six months. To view benefits and to use visit the IPSE website and enter WAND100.
IPSE, the Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed, is the UK’s only not-for-profit, membership run association that assists the self-employed with developing, supporting and sustaining their careers.