Join IPSE’s Director of Policy, Andy Chamberlain, for this webinar which will cover all the basics of being self-employed/freelancing
The webinar will cover:
- Business structure – sole trader or ltd co?
- Taxation – self-assessment; corporation tax and VAT
- Finding work – agencies, job boards, public sector tendering
- Employment rights – most of which don’t apply, but some do
- IPSE research – satisfaction amongst the self-employed; earnings and confidence
There will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions during the webinar. Book your free place here
IPSE is the Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed and their mission is to Empower, Protect and Connect the UK’s self-employed population.
They do this by empowering their members with the right tools to help develop their business and careers through inspirational and practical content, financial and wellbeing services. To find out more about IPSE please click here