Are you worried about being able to submit your 2019/20 self-assessment on time? Unsure about what payments you need to make?
Wandsworth Council, in association with Taxfile, is running a 1-1 advice surgery, where you will have the opportunity to discuss any queries you have/challenges you may be facing relating to self-assessment.
Book your FREE 30 minute confidential session with accountant and tax adviser, Guy Bridger to discuss:
- How to prepare your tax return
- What records you will need
- What you need to include in your tax return
- What your tax estimate is likely to be
- What payments will be required and when
- The HMRC Time to Pay scheme
The sessions will take place by telephone. Please ensure you are available for your chosen time slot or it may be allocated to someone else.
Guy Bridger, founding director of Taxfile, is an accountant and tax adviser specialising in tax and accounting work for the self-employed, landlords, limited companies & directors. He also assists in sorting out complex tax issues. Taxfile.co.uk