High Street Hero – People’s Choice
Recognising businesswomen who help to keep our town centres, shopping districts and local communities unique.
The High Street Hero award celebrates female-run businesses on our high streets that continue to showcase innovation and help to keep our town centres, shopping districts and local communities unique. The award was voted for by the public whereby the nominee with the most votes was crowned overall winner of the category.
Winner: Moxies Fish Bar – Shahd Mahnavi
Runner-Up: The Beauty Parlour by Kimberly Graham – Kimberly Graham
Highly Commended: Ellies Hair Bar – Elvira Dashi
This form is currently closed for submissions.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be based in the borough of Wandsworth in the UK.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judges reserve the right to check the information contained in the nomination.
- By entering the awards, you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken.
- Finalists will receive a complimentary ticket and a discounted ticket for the Women’s Enterprise Day event on 29th March 2022. Finalists must be available to attend the awards presentation.
- The Council reserves the right to retain entries, photographs and filming from the Women’s Enterprise Day event for subsequent publication.