Entrepreneur of the Year
Recognising impactful and influential female business leaders.
This award is for business owners, sole-traders, or self-employed individuals, who have been established for more than two years. The judges will recognise entrepreneurs:
- Whose role is as an instrumental and influential leader in business
- Who are demonstrating an ability to grow their business
- Who show a clear understanding of the market in which their business operates.
- Who show how they have been integral to making their business or businesses a success.
The judges will be interested to learn how the entrepreneur’s personal leadership has led to business growth, innovation or outstanding diversity and inclusion.
They are also looking to understand how the business has adapted, diversified, and contributed to community.
The written submission is your chance to impress the judges, so make it count!
Briefly describe (up to 400 words) the nominee’s successful business performance, growth, and achievements since 1st January 2020, explaining why the achievements you have highlighted are unique or significant. Please include the nominee’s website and social media handles.
Judging for this category will take place 6th March, 12:00pm – 1:30pm.
Entrepreneur of the Year 2023
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be based in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judges reserve the right to check the information contained in the nomination.
- By entering the awards, you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken.
- Finalists will receive one complimentary ticket and a discounted ticket for the Women’s Enterprise Day 2024 event. Finalists must be available to attend the awards presentation.
- The Council reserves the right to retain entries, photographs and filming from the Women’s Enterprise Day event for subsequent publication.