Entrepreneur of the Year
This award recognises those women whose role is as an instrumental and influential leader in business.
The ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ award is for founders of businesses, social enterprises, charities, as well as sole-traders and self-employed individuals, who have been established for more than two years.
The judges will recognise entrepreneurs that are demonstrating an ability to grow their business, and a clear understanding of the market in which their business operates. They will be interested to learn how the nominee’s personal leadership has led to; business growth, innovation or outstanding diversity and inclusion. They will also be looking to understand how the business has adapted, diversified, contributed to community and survived during COVID-19.
Entrepreneur of the Year Award
Winner: Well Kneaded – Bridget Callaghan
Runner-Up: URBAG Ltd – Marie Callan
Highly Commended: Jefferson’s Ice Cream – Celine Thompson
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be based in the borough of Wandsworth in the UK.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judges reserve the right to check the information contained in the nomination.
- By entering the awards, you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken.
- Finalists will receive complimentary tickets for the Women’s Enterprise Day event on 24th March 2022 but must be available to attend the awards presentation.
- The Council reserves the right to retain entries, photographs and filming from the Women’s Enterprise Day event for subsequent publication.