Best Charity/Social Enterprise
Recognising organisations that are changing the future of their communities for the better.
This category is open to charities, social enterprises and not-for-profit organisations, whose purpose is to create social value, in order to make a difference to residents in the borough.
The award will recognise organisations that have made, and continue to make contributions that are changing the future of their communities for the better. It will also take into consideration how the organisation may have pivoted during the pandemic.
Judges will be looking for:
- Evidence that the charity/social enterprise/not-for-profit organisation is sustainable.
- Evidence of how you have provided your services during the pandemic and provided extra support to the community
- Clearly outlined social and diversity goals and objectives for the medium to long term.
- Evidence of community benefit and impact made in the borough
Please note that entrants will need to be a registered charity or social enterprise.
Briefly describe (up to 400 words) the nominee’s successful business sustainability, positive impact and achievements since 1st January 2020, explaining why the achievements you have highlighted are unique or significant. Please include any key metrics and data on the impact your initiative has had.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be based in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judges reserve the right to check the information contained in the nomination.
- By entering the awards, you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken.
- Finalists will receive one complimentary ticket and a discounted ticket for the Women’s Enterprise Day 2024 event. Finalists must be available to attend the awards presentation.
- The Council reserves the right to retain entries, photographs and filming from the Women’s Enterprise Day event for subsequent publication.