Best Charity/Social Enterprise
Recognising organisations that are changing the future of their communities for the better.
The award recognises charities, social enterprises and not-for-profit organisations that have made, and continue to make, contributions that are changing the future of their communities for the better.
Winner: Bounce Theatre – Louise Pendry
Runner-Up: Link UP London – Kim Perlow
Highly Commended: Business Launchpad – Felicia Mattis-Rome and Estate Art Ltd – Lynne Capocciama
This form is currently closed for submissions.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be based in the borough of Wandsworth in the UK.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judges reserve the right to check the information contained in the nomination.
- By entering the awards, you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken.
- Finalists will receive a complimentary ticket and a discounted ticket for the Women’s Enterprise Day event on 29th March 2022. Finalists must be available to attend the awards presentation.
- The Council reserves the right to retain entries, photographs and filming from the Women’s Enterprise Day event for subsequent publication.