Best Online Business
This category recognises entrepreneurs that have successfully built and operated their business entirely online – and use the internet to market, sell, and promote their product or service.
The award will celebrate strong use of digital channels to engage customers, innovation in web design and functionality and growth in audience over time
Whether it’s an e-commerce platform revolutionising retail experiences, a tech start-up disrupting traditional markets, or a digital marketing agency pioneering new engagement models, this award is for companies that demonstrate mastery in navigating the digital landscape. Entrants must showcase, deliver a seamless customer journey and stand out from competitors.
Judges will be looking for:
- How the online business has utilised the latest digital technologies to enhance their operations.
- How the online business delivers outstanding customer experiences.
- Demonstrates a solid commitment to innovation and growth.
Briefly describe (up to 400 words) the nominee’s successful online and digital achievements since 1st January 2020, explaining why the achievements you have highlighted are the best. Please include any key metrics and data on the impact your initiative has had.
Judging for this category will take place 7th March, 9:30am – 11:00am.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be based in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judges reserve the right to check the information contained in the nomination.
- By entering the awards, you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken.
- Finalists will receive one complimentary ticket and a discounted ticket for the Women’s Enterprise Day 2024 event. Finalists must be available to attend the awards presentation.
- The Council reserves the right to retain entries, photographs and filming from the Women’s Enterprise Day event for subsequent publication.