Best Creative Business
The Best Creative Business category is for outstanding businesses in the creative sector. This can mean anything from, art, design, fashion and film to music, publishing, software, photography, stylists, media, games, theatre owners and even architecture.
Creative entreprenuers are individuals who infuse their artistic flair into the business landscape. They use their creativity to develop unique products, services and experiences that standout from the crowd.
This category will recognise businesswomen that have an established creative brand that has gone from strength to strength. The winner will have completed a successful project or initiative in the last 12 months and have evidence of the initial concept, marketing plan, and/or final evaluation.
The judges are looking for:
- Evidence of an original product or service
- How you have engaged creatively with customers
- How you have introduced creativity to the Wandsworth community
- How your creativity makes a difference in business
Briefly describe (up to 400 words) the nominee’s successful business performance, growth, and achievements/successes the organisation has had since 1st January 2020, explaining why the achievements you have highlighted are unique or significant. Please include the nominee’s website and social media handles.
Judging for this category will take place 6th March, 2:30pm – 4:00pm.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be based in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judges reserve the right to check the information contained in the nomination.
- By entering the awards, you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken.
- Finalists will receive one complimentary ticket and a discounted ticket for the Women’s Enterprise Day 2024 event. Finalists must be available to attend the awards presentation.
- The Council reserves the right to retain entries, photographs and filming from the Women’s Enterprise Day event for subsequent publication.