Join this online webinar to find out more about safety at work in shops, branches or similar environments during the coronavirus pandemic.
The UK Government, in consultation with industry, has produced guidance for businesses in England, to help ensure workplaces are as safe as possible. Join this free webinar, hosted by the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, to find out more about how to make your workplace COVID-secure.
This webinar is designed to be relevant for shops and branches.
- This guidance covers shops that are currently open, such as shops selling food and chemists.
- Shops also includes non-food stores, fashion stores and other types of retail that are currently closed. The webinar will help businesses consider what operations may need to look like when they are allowed to open.
- Branches include bank branches and other open money businesses.
Register for this free webinar here.
How to join the webinar:
- You will receive a link to the online event page after you complete your registration. You will also receive reminders and links from Eventbrite 48 hours, 2 hours, and 15 minutes before the event starts.
- Use the link in the email to access the online event page (you will need to sign into Eventbrite).
- Further technical details on how to watch the webinar are available on the event detail page after you register.