Delivered by Wandsworth Lifelong Learning (WLL) in partnership with Roehampton University, taking place at Gwynneth Morgan Day Centre, this short course on improving your social media impact. Includes topics such as:
- Presenting a professional face to the world over social media.
- Which platforms will help you to achieve your professional or promotional aims.
- How to apply Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to your own professional and personal brand
Registration Deadline: 13th September 2022
Book your free place here.
The course is free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
*All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.
0755 7863 654