Delivered by Wandsworth Lifelong Learning (WLL), this short course is an introductory or refresher course for individuals involved in sales. Topics include:
- What makes a great salesperson?
- Sales cycle
- Overcoming objections
- Closing a sale effectively
Registration Deadline: 23rd September 2022
Book your free place here.
The course is free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
*All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.
0791 939 2254