Delivered by Wandsworth Lifelong Learning (WLL) in partnership with Chocolate Films as part of Learning at Work Week 2022, this free interactive online workshop with professional filmmakers will cover:
- Using your home camera equipment like an expert
- Setting up your environment to look the best from a webcam
- Engaging a remote audience with your presentation
Book your free place here.
Learning At Work Week 2022
Discover your hidden potential and follow a new career path through a series of short, motivational workshops with topics ranging from management to mindfulness in the workplace. Taking part in a course could result in progression to a WCLL accredited course and give you an important advantage on your career journey.
To qualify for a free course, you must:
- have lived in UK or EU for at least three years
- be a London/Greater London Borough resident
- not be taking part in any other government programme that includes any Learning at Work Week 2022 course content
- not have achieved this qualification before
- be aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
Do you need advice and support for your Wandsworth business? Wandsworth Council has partnered with the London Business Hub to provide free 1-1 expert advice to start, sustain and grow your business. Book your free session here.