Want to build your confidence and assertiveness?
The intention is that this Wandsworth Lifelong Learning session will help you build your confidence and be more assertive.
This short course will cover:
- How to be a people person
- Assertive/aggressive and passive behaviours
- Skills and qualities associated with assertive people
- What is easy and what is difficult?
- Importance of self-belief
- Developing confidence and resilience
- How to put together an Action plan
All this will give you new techniques and knowledge that you can then implement for longer term impact.
Registration Deadline: 21st July 2022
Book your place here.
These courses are free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
*All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.