Tips, tools and tactics to help you and your team negotiate with confidence in a time of crisis.
Being a skilled negotiator is essential for any small business owner, and Coronavirus has made this ability more crucial than ever for business survival.
During this free webinar, an expert speaker will help you fine-tune your skills, learn new tactics and discover your bargaining power, so you are ready to put your negotiation skills to the test – when it really counts.
With supply chain disruptions, fluctuating demand, HR challenges and more, negotiating effectively during COVID-19 could make all the difference. Investing the time to plan your approach, research, find out the other side’s motivations and prepare alternatives can help better position your business success.
Join London Growth Hub to hear proven strategies you and your team can use to help negotiate with clients, suppliers, employees, landlords, partners and more during COVID-19 and beyond.
What will you learn?
- To understand the critical elements of negotiation
- To gain expert tips, tactics and proven strategies
- To discover how to plan effectively for improved results
- To understand how to create leverage and claim value in a negotiation
- Identify potential biases and other factors that can affect outcomes
- How to use influence to improve the outcome
- You will uncover the support & resources available to help
If your business is looking for expert advice to help fine-tune your negotiation skills during the COVID-19 outbreak and beyond, this webinar is for you.
Apply for this free webinar here.