How to ensure business continuity in the face of coronavirus: your weekly update on the latest guidance and intelligence around the employment, tax, and financial implications of operating during the COVID-19 outbreak.
This week you’ll get access to the latest guidance and information on the cyber security landscape, including:
- Current COVID-19 cyber threats
- Latest guidance issued by NCSC
- Update on the government-backed Cyber Essentials scheme
You will also get an update on the government’s furlough scheme, which is due to come to an end on 30 June. As it is highly likely that a modified version of the scheme will be put in place for a period after this date, this webinar will look at what that scheme may look like, and what other options may be open to employers in structuring their workforce after 30 June.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the live session.
- Fiona Geskes, Principal Policy Adviser, Tax and Fiscal Policy, CBI
- Stefan Martin, Partner, Hogan Lovells (guest speaker)
- Representative from the National Cyber Security Centre (guest speaker)
- Deborah Fraser, Director – Regions, CBI (chair)
Register for this free webinar here.