Let’s face it, Covid-19 has turned everything on its head. From the way we work, to the way we live, millions around the world are facing unprecedented living and working conditions.
Today, organisations and leaders are finding out that it takes more than a laptop, WIFI connection and access to Zoom to stay connected, optimistic and productive during a pandemic crisis. And that’s because we’re not working from home. We’re stuck at home in a crisis, trying to do some work, while juggling a million distractions.
That’s why Mark Leruste, founder and host of The Unconventionalists, is on a mission to help you maximise your wellbeing, connectivity and productivity while navigating these new challenging living and working conditions.
Yes these are exceptional times. But this is also an opportunity for us to come together and create a safe space for your team to be heard, supported and understood.
This virtual workshop was created on the back of conversations and feedback from hundreds of employees around the world representing a wide mix of backgrounds and different industries. Including founders, directors, CEOs, managers and employers from KPMG, OECD, Movember Foundation, Vivo Life, YoungMinds, Deutsche Bank, Wharton, Pearson and Action for Children to name a few.
- Grasp the new normal of working remotely and how it might affect employees
- Develop tool kits and coping mechanisms to work well from home
- Keep your mental wellbeing intact during a pandemic crisis
- Make the most of this current situation and adopt and optimistic mindset
- Stay socially connected and engaged with those you care about and work with
- This event will be hosted online via Zoom
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection
- Event set up information will be emailed to all signed up around 24 hours before the event is due to start.
Book your place on this free webinar here.