Start Up Business Week is for aspiring entrepreneurs, established businesses and those in the business and personal finance industry. The week will consist of a mixture of conferences, webinars, expert led workshops, training sessions, business panels, business mentoring opportunities and a business pitch competition where businesses will have a chance to £2,000, £1,000 and £500 of investment for their business to grow and develop (see below for more information).
Business week schedule:
- ‘Money Monday’: Personal and Business Finance Show at Greenwich Centre Library – Monday 20th March 11.00-16.00
- How to become a successful market and street food trader at Woolwich Centre Library – Tuesday 21st March 11.00-13.00
- How to win local government/government contracts webinar – Tuesday 21st March 10.30-12.30
- How to successfully get your product into stores and run a successful market stall webinar – Tuesday 21st March 14.00-16.00
- Conquering Social Media Day at York Gardens Library – Wednesday 22nd March 11.00-16.00
- How to launch a side hustle business webinar – Wednesday 22nd March 17.00-19.00
- Business Mentoring Morning at Bromley Central Library – Thursday 23rd March 10.30- 12.30
- Starting and running a business in a post-pandemic world at Bromley Central Library – Thursday 23rd March 14.00- 16.00
- Introduction to Intellectual Property: How to protect your business idea webinar – Friday 24th March 10.30-12.30
Start Up Business Pitch Competition:
Are you a start up business (including charity or CIC) trading and/or registeredin Bromley, The Royal Borough of Greenwich, and Wandsworth looking forinvestment to help grow or develop your business?Look no further than the Start Up Business Pitch Competition! In its second year, this competition enables businesses to pitch for investment alongside other entrepreneurs from The Royal Borough of Greenwich, Bromley and Wandsworth.
You will have the chance to win £2,000 (1st place), £1,000 (2nd place) and £500 (third place), inaddition to useful feedback from an array of judges that can help you elevate your business to the next level. To enter, please ensure that you are Start Up Bromley, Start Up Greenwich or Start Up Wandsworth member, it is free to join, and complete the competition application form.
Business pitch comeptition applications close Monday 13th February.
Find out more about business week and book your place here.
Find out more about Start Up Wandsworth here.