Making your small business greener is not just good for the planet, it’s also great for your SME’s bottom line.
South Bank Innovation‘s free Green Energy Readiness Bootcamp is designed for any type of business that wants to start operating sustainably, whilst lowering energy costs but isn’t quite sure where to start.
The Sustainable Innovation team will be joined by leading academics from London South Bank University (LSBU) and expert lawyers from Waterfront Law, all ready and waiting to equip you and your business with the know-how needed to make your first steps toward net zero and real-world change.
The two-day bootcamp will cover:
- Look at the business case for being green
- Understand what’s happening behind your energy bills
- Receive practical advice on how to reduce energy use
- Recognise your green roles and responsibilities
- Talk to specialists about your energy and green challenges
- Get free legal contract and employment advice
- Network with like-minded people and local businesses
- Make use of LSBU’s wider network