Networking is key to growing and strengthening your business.
Small Business Research & Enterprise Centre (SBREC) is inviting London-based small businesses to an in-person networking evening where you can build relationships with likeminded business owners.
You will also hear from industry professionals and expert speakers Kevin R Smith (Boom & Partners) who will discuss start-up to scale-up, and Georgina Mackey (NatWest) who will discuss tools and techniques to use your mindset to be a successful entrepreneur and how NatWest Business can support your business.
There will also be colleagues from the City Corporation to talk to you about the support they can provide you. Those present for the event are:
- City Property Advisory Team: advice on finding a suitable workspace
- Heart of The City: ways to make your business sustainable
- City of London Business Rates: collect business rates on commercial properties
- City of London Procurement: helping SMEs provide goods and services to the Corporation
- Cyber Griffin (City of London Police) – advice on how to keep your business cyber secure
- Department of Community and Children’s Services – information on apprenticeship training services
- Culture Mile – supporting the City’s creative industries
Tickets cost £10. Book here.
Do you need advice and support for your Wandsworth business? Wandsworth Council has partnered with the London Business Hub to provide free 1-1 expert advice to start, sustain and grow your business. Book your free session here.