Understand how to cost up your services and products with strategies, tips and mistakes to avoid!
Delivered by Small Business Research + Enterprise Centre (SBREC), this free webinar will help you set prices for your products and services, as well as providing solutions for how to avoid costly pricing errors. Whether you’re a start-up or looking to scale-up, ensuring you have made the right pricing decisions is key to preventing a loss of revenue, profits and cash flow.
The webinar will cover:
- Importance of pricing in SMEs
- Pricing for brand awareness and value
- Costs: being in business and doing business
- Key considerations in setting prices
- Four common mistakes made in setting prices, and how to avoid them
- Developing clear strategies for pricing in your business – including case studies
For more information and to book your place, click here.
The Small Business Research + Enterprise Centre (SBREC) is educational business research support service provided by the City of London Corporation to help small businesses start, grow and develop through our business resources.