Gain tools to help your business manage risks and build resilience during COVID-19 and beyond.
With the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, small UK businesses are facing new and unprecedented challenges – what does this mean when it comes to how you manage your business?
This free webinar is designed to help you manage the new risks your business might be facing and develop resilience for future planning. Although developing a risk management strategy can feel daunting, it is vital to help navigate crucial decisions, create action plans and reduce financial impacts.
Join this webinar to help arm your business with the tools and frameworks to identify and address risks like cyber security, home working, changes in business activity, supply chain disruptions and more. Hear guidance from expert presenters on how to develop an effective risk management strategy – it can make all the difference in times of uncertainty.
Why should you join this webinar?
- Uncover how to assess and mitigate business risks
- Identify your key risks as an SME in this ever-changing environment
- Learn how to balance ‘business as usual’ against new demands and changing priorities
- Discover how to create a risk register and why it is crucial
- Be alert to other risks materialising, e.g. cyber attacks
- Ask our experts questions live on the webinar
If you are a UK based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice to manage the impacts of COVID-19, this webinar could be of great value to your business.
Secure your place for this free webinar here.