Uncover the various types of business funds available, including debt, equity, crowdfunding and grants.
Find out how to get your small business ready for access to finance, and the documentation you’ll need to prepare to have the best chance of securing finance.
This comprehensive virtual workshop from London Business Hub will help you to understand the different finance and funding options available to your business and delve into tips and tricks which will maximise your businesses possibility of being able to successfully access debt or equity finance.
What will you learn?
- What the different types of capital raising are and the pros and cons for each option.
- How to choose a capital funding that is right for your business
- What the stages of raising investment and how long they take
- What debt finance is and what the options and funder requirements are.
- What crowdfunding is and how to use it to finance your business
You will leave this workshop with a broader knowledge and understanding of the types of finance available to SMEs, together with tips and tricks for maximising the possibility of being able to successfully access debt or equity.
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME), or an entrepreneur looking to get your small business ready for access to finance, this virtual event is for you. This event is aimed at business professionals of all levels and roles wanting to improve their skills.
This London Business Hub virtual event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund’s (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London.
- Be registered in the UK.
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition.
- Is not “Undertaking in Difficulty” as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here.
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.