Join this workshop with the London Business Hub, and hear expert guidance and advice to help you understand your obligations as an employer and adhere to critical legal requirements and government guidelines.
You will leave the workshop knowing:
- Updates on the Furlough Scheme and what comes next.
- Insight into redundancies: an overview of the legislations, legal implications and how the process works.
- What makes an agreement a “contract” and the most popular types of contracts used in business.
- Typical boilerplate language, terms to look out for and the important provisions to include.
- How and when to use non-compete and non-disclosure clauses and how to enforce them.
- Primary areas of employment law, small business obligations, and legal requirements.
- Find out about the resources and support available to help.