Have you been sitting on an idea for a while but haven’t had the time, money or confidence to start it?
Wanting to branch out on your own and create something is a very common desire – yet so few of us act on it, because of our other commitments. This event with General Assembly, in partnership with Escape The City, will give you tools, tricks and inspiration to set up your businesses whilst remaining in employment.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Part 1: Ideas: How do we form them? How do we choose which one to work on?
- Part 2: Building: How do we build a first version of an idea with minimal time and money?
- Part 3: Hustle: How do you keep up momentum and create opportunities for your new business whilst working full time?
Who is this for?
- The entrepreneurially frustrated: learn what small steps can enable you to explore that entrepreneurial itch alongside your current day to day.
- Community lovers: build your network
- Advice hunters: practical tips to help you start your side hustle Doers: action focused exercises to launch your business in an evening
Get tools and ideas to help you generate exciting ideas for a new side hustle, and top tips for how to make it work.
The workshop covers the following:
- How do you come up with an exciting idea?
- How might I launch an idea quickly?
- How do I juggle a full-time job with a side hustle?
- How do I get started?
Book your place for this free online session here.