*TICKET SALES HAVE CLOSED*
Whether you’re looking to raise your public profile or hoping to get the word out about a new product/your business, media coverage is one of the best ways to get your company noticed.
Press coverage can help you get noticed, boost sales, and even attract investors. But how do you make headlines for all the right reasons? In this in-person workshop, Small business journalist Rebecca Burn-Callander, former enterprise editor at the Daily Telegraph, presents a masterclass on how to create newsworthy pitches for journalists, how and when to make contact, and reveals insider tips on the kind of small business stories journalists love.
In this session you will learn:
- What journalists look for
- How to make your story compelling and pitch to a journalist
- The dos and don’ts of creating a press release
- Which type of journalist to target for maximum success
- Tips for connecting with the media