Covid-19 has been stressful for everyone and much has been written about how to maintain wellbeing and mental health.
The crisis threatens the viability of many enterprises, and the livelihood of the entrepreneurs leading them. Based on the science of wellbeing, this live webinar gives insights into how you as an entrepreneur can cope with the emotional stress of the crisis, protect your wellbeing, and stay resilient. Crisis and stress often mean that we have a sense of being overwhelmed and losing control. Learn about different strategies to re-gain control.
The online meeting offers insights for entrepreneurs from those who are in the process of starting their business to owners and managers of established businesses.
In this event, you’ll discover the answers to questions like:
- How can I cope with the stress of the crisis?
- How do I protect my wellbeing during the crisis?
- What strategies can I use to regain control?
- This event is delivered completely online via Zoom.
- You will need access to a computer or laptop with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection.
- Event set up information will be emailed to all signed up around 24 hours before the event launches.
Register for this free webinar here.