Join this two-part virtual event to discover how to leverage the power of social media to attract new customers during COVID-19 and beyond.
Why should you join this virtual event?
With many small businesses having to rethink their marketing strategy to align with the changing COVID-19 landscape, social media has become more crucial than ever before – is your business ready to adapt?
This comprehensive two-part virtual workshop is designed to help you take your social media strategy to the next level and connect you with new customers. If your business struggles to find, engage and convert leads on social media, this event is for you.
Join the London Growth Hub for guidance on creating online content, communicating and engaging with your target audience. On day one, a social media expert will help you fine-tune your core social media strategy, and on day two you will deep-dive into the world’s largest professional network, LinkedIn.
You will receive expert insights on how to utilise social media channels to remain visible, stay connected and help generate potential future business opportunities.
What will you learn?
- Understand trends and shifts happening in social media
- Discover tech, tactics and tools to help reach your target audience
- Find cost-effective social media tools to engage with new and existing consumers
- Hear about the key focus areas when creating a social media plan
- Get advice and guidance to help create engaging & relevant content
- Learn how to analyse your social media activity to help plan your strategy
- Discover to build an advanced LinkedIn profile
- Uncover how to maximise your LinkedIn company page
- Gain strategies and techniques used to engage with influencers
When will the virtual event take place?
This virtual event will run across 2 days:
- Day 1: Using Social Media to Grow Your Business – Tuesday 15 September, 09:30-16:30
- Day 2: How to Effectively Use LinkedIn to Find New Clients – Tuesday 22 September, 09:30-16:30
Please note: Companies must be available to attend both dates (you will only be able to access Day 2 if you attended Day 1).
Book your free place on this event here.