Get expert advice to boost your online presence and help adapt your sales strategy in the COVID-19 landscape.
Why join this webinar?
Is your business looking to broaden its online footprint and increase brand visibility in response to the Coronavirus pandemic?
This free webinar is designed to equip small businesses with expert insights, tools and practical strategies to expand sales through e-commerce. With more people choosing to shop from their own homes than venture to the high street, e-commerce offers a flexible solution for both businesses and buyers.
Join the London Growth Hub to hear how you can leverage e-commerce to get your products in front of more prospects. For many small businesses, finding new ways to reach and sell to potential customers is mission-critical in the current climate – this is a webinar not to be missed.
What will you learn?
- Uncover different potential e-commerce and e-marketplaces platforms.
- Find out how these digital tools can help your business compete, sustain and grow.
- Hear how to develop an effective online customer sales experience.
- Learn about the operations supporting your website (including payment provision, shipping & returns).
- Discover how e-commerce should fit into your digital sales and marketing strategy.
- Find out about the resources and support available to help.
- Address your pain points with live Q&A with our speaker.
Book your place on this free webinar here.