Discover how to build a cohesive and well-structured team by empowering your employees through effective leadership and mentorship. Join the free London Business Hub virtual workshop and hear from experts on how to make the most of your people.
You will leave this workshop knowing:
- The fundamentals of performance management and what it means for your small business.
- Methods, best practices and experiences of both appraising and being appraised.
- Tools and tips you can use and adapt to meet your business needs
- How to develop mentoring within your business: techniques, implementation plans and how mentoring benefits your staff and business.
- The costs of not managing or neglecting the HR function within your business and the different development strategies which could improve growth, staff retention and the profile of your business.
- The differences between leadership and management.
- How employee engagement and welfare can affect attitudes, absence rates, wellbeing and happiness at work.
Only 30 places are available and applicants must meet the eligibility criteria. Find out more here.