Join this webinar workshop, with a finance expert covering the main financial areas you need to consider for your business when starting up.
What will you learn?
Session 1 (10.00 – 13.00): The Importance of Profit and Loss and Cashflow
In the first part of the day, we will cover:
- The components of a Profit and Loss account
- Building your own Profit and Loss account
- The Importance of Cash
- The Working Capital Cycle
- How to improve your own cashflow
- Basics of Accounting Systems
Session 2 (14.00 – 17.00): Analysing Performance, forecasting and Sources of Funding
In the second session, we will cover:
- Some basic ratios to help you to measure financial performance
- The key elements of financial forecasting
- The funding landscape
- Sources of funding available including debt and equity
We know that a full-day online workshop can seem daunting but there will be lots of breaks, time for questions and some individual and group activities throughout the day.