Starting a business can seem overwhelming and complicated, and there are a number of things you have to consider. This surgery is for entrepreneurs who have a good business idea. or those who are looking to become self-employed, but don’t know what to do next.
In your 45-minute session, Nick Howe, Regional Enterprise Manager NatWest, will advise you on the next steps you need to take and help you to:
- Validate your business idea
- Get your idea off the ground
- Determine your Unique Selling Point (USP)
- Understand Tax, National Insurance and VAT
- Find out how to fund your start up
- Plan your journey
Due to the COVID-19 situation, sessions will take place via telephone.
Please note these sessions are aimed at Wandsworth residents / those looking to start up their business in Wandsworth.
Book your free 1-1 session here.