Against this backdrop of Covid-19, social enterprises and charities have faced a challenge to sustain their delivery, develop new income and build resilience.
Would you like expert guidance in developing a sustainable business model for your mission-led business?
Do you need support in developing your recovery plans?
If the answer is yes, then join us at this free workshop delivered in partnership with Make Happy.
On the day you will:
- Discover which areas in your business are working well and the areas that need improving
- Operationalise/stress test your business model
- Create a 30 day plan and strategy that will help create an efficient business model and generate more revenue
- Be given access to tools and resources that you will be able to implement immediately into your business
- Work with other like minded individuals in a co-creative way
This event is designed for social entrepreneurs, charities and Community Interest Companies.
This event is free, but spaces are limited. Book here.
Make Happy is a creative marketing and innovation consultancy. They have over 20 years of facilitation experience and have recently developed a suite of workshops and resources to help mission-led businesses fulfil their potential.