ACAS are hosting a free webinar to provide advice to employers on how to manage the impact of the coronavirus crisis.
This webinar outlines practical measures that can be taken, best practice in terms of updating and communicating policies and the duty of care responsibilities of the employer. Details of the Government support and resources available to employers will also be provided.
Included in this session:
- Practical steps that can help reduce the spread of the virus
- Effective ways of communicating with employees
- Equipping managers with accurate information and resources
- Self-isolation, time off, sickness certification and sick pay
- What to do if an employee becomes ill
- Altering working hours, shift patterns and working arrangements
- Remote working and increasing the use of technology.
Register for this webinar here.