Get expert advice to prepare and submit your funding application for the new round of Arts Council England grants.
Why should you join this webinar?
Arts Council England has opened a Culture Recovery Fund. This grants programme is part of the Government’s £1.57 billion package to protect the UK’s culture and heritage sectors from the economic impacts of COVID-19.
This webinar is designed to help you prepare your application with step-by-step guidance through the process and application questions. At the end of the session, there will be an opportunity to ask questions about your draft application with an adviser.
What will you learn?
An expert will take you through all the parts of the application and give you guidance on how to complete it:
- Hear essential information about the fund, application process and how to submit
- Find out how to complete your budget and cash flow forecasting of income and expenditure
- Receive advice on how to address questions 1 – 4:
- How COVID-19 has impacted your financial viability, resilience and sustainability
- Your plan for how a grant from this fund will enable you to achieve financial viability by 31 March 2021
- How your organisation provides cultural opportunity in England
- How you will improve the diversity of your workforce, governance, audiences, visitors and participants
At the end of the session, you will have the opportunity for feedback, to ask specific questions or address roadblocks with the webinar presenter.
Book your free place on this webinar here.