Deep-dive into the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) to uncover how this finance option could benefit your business.
Are you experiencing disruptions to your cash flow as a result of the coronavirus outbreak?
Introduced by the Chancellor as part of the package of government measures to support SMEs, CBILS is a new financial instrument designed to help businesses across the UK manage their finances in this unprecedented period.
CBILS supports a wide range of business finance products, including term loans, overdrafts, invoice finance and asset finance facilities.
Join this free highly informative webinar to clarify how this option could help your business and explore the background, scheme features, how to apply and what to prepare to maximise a faster response.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to access the CBILS and other loan schemes available for SMEs
- Understand the application process step-by-step
- Hear expert tips and what you can prepare to aid a faster response
- Understand the eligibility criteria
- Find out about the estimated time frames
- Hear the latest updates on CBILS and other loan schemes
- Address questions during the webinar with an expert trainer
Who is this event for?
If you are a UK-based SME or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice to manage the impacts of COVID-19, this webinar could be of great value to your business.
To secure your place for this free webinar, register here.