Struggling to get your business back on track after lockdown? Need some practical tips that you can implement quickly? Want to know what support is available to you?
Wandsworth Council’s themed, monthly 1-1 business advice surgeries provide you with a chance to pick the brain of a business expert on whatever challenges you are facing in your business.
This month’s 1-1 advice surgery is with Claire Kessie, Virgin Startup business adviser.
Book a free 30 minute session with Claire to discuss:
- Marketing tips to let people know you’re open for business
- How to re-engage with your customers
- How a start up loan can help get you back on track
- The social media platforms you should be using
- The type of support Virgin Start Up can offer
About Virgin StartUp
Virgin StartUp is the entrepreneurial, not-for-profit home of the Virgin Group, founded by Richard Branson in 2013. It supports founders and future founders to start-up and thrive.