Best Green Business
Recognising businesswomen who place environmental sustainability at the very heart of their business.
Being “green” and “sustainable” in business terms means reducing or removing the harmful impact that products and/or services have on the environment. This award recognises environmental and sustainability initiatives, and rewards those who demonstrably place sustainability at the very heart of their business.
Winner: Poppy’s Funerals – Poppy Mardall
Runner-Up: Gung Ho London – Sophie Dunster
Highly Commended: Natural for Baby – Elizabeth Jones
This form is currently closed for submissions.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be based in the borough of Wandsworth in the UK.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judges reserve the right to check the information contained in the nomination.
- By entering the awards, you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken.
- Finalists will receive a complimentary ticket and a discounted ticket for the Women’s Enterprise Day event on 29th March 2022. Finalists must be available to attend the awards presentation.
- The Council reserves the right to retain entries, photographs and filming from the Women’s Enterprise Day event for subsequent publication.