Best Green Business
Recognising businesswomen who place environmental sustainability at the very heart of their business.
Being “green” and “sustainable” in business terms means reducing or removing the harmful impact that products and/or services have on the environment
This award is designed to recognise environmental and sustainability initiatives, and reward those who place sustainability at the very heart of their business. Nominees for this category must be able to demonstrate their commitment to this cause.
The judges are seeking a business or organisation which has demonstrated good environmental sustainability practices by reducing energy usage, minimising waste or by other means reducing their carbon footprint. If this is you, then enter this award!
Judges will be looking for businesses that:
- Can demonstrate that sustainability has been clearly incorporated into their core business strategy.
- Can showcase how they operate in the low-carbon economy
- Have reduced their impact on the environment through a specific initiative
- Can provide evidence of how successful greener working is having a positive impact on the local environment e.g., plastic reduction or reducing carbon emissions.
Briefly describe (up to 400 words) the nominee’s successful business performance, growth, and achievements since 1st January 2020, explaining why the achievements you have highlighted are unique or significant. Please include the nominee’s website and social media handles.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be based in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judges reserve the right to check the information contained in the nomination.
- By entering the awards, you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken.
- Finalists will receive one complimentary ticket and a discounted ticket for the Women’s Enterprise Day 2024 event. Finalists must be available to attend the awards presentation.
- The Council reserves the right to retain entries, photographs and filming from the Women’s Enterprise Day event for subsequent publication.