Delivered by Wandsworth Lifelong Learning (WLL), this course will help you to develop your people skills and deliver excellent customer service.
The objective of this qualification is to support those working (or preparing to work) in a customer service role, or where using a telephone is a part of their role. It is suitable for all industries where customer service is a requirement.
By attending this course you will achieve a Level 2 in Customer Service. The qualification covers the principles of customer service including how to meet customers’ expectations, the importance of appropriate behaviour and communication techniques as well as ways to deal with problem customers.
As well as this looking brilliant on your CV you will get so much more than that!We are here to give you all the support you need to apply this learning in a current and/or future role. We also hope you will enjoy meeting new people in our virtual classroom.
Registration deadline: 17th August 2022
Book your free place here.
The course is free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
*All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.
0791 939 2254