Most jobs require you to be able to present information in a variety of ways and settings. Even the most experienced professionals can find some public speaking situations challenging. Wandsworth Lifelong Learning have seen some very fine speakers and presenters over the years, and this short course will try and provide you with the tools and confidence to engage your audience.
This 1 day session will cover:
- Skills of effective presenters
- Knowing your audience
- how to structure your presentation
- Overcoming your nerves
All this will give you new techniques and knowledge that you can then implement for longer term impact.
Registration Deadline: 14th July 2022
Book your place here.
The course is free for those who meet all the following funding requirements:
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
*All Ukrainian adults and their family members supported through the Ukraine Family Scheme and Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme are immediately eligible for FE 19+ funding and are exempt from the 3-year residency requirement as per the current AEB funding rules.